Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 1-Night 1/2

Before we start, the reason for the odd title: I haven't finished night one yet. lol

Anyway, when I spawned, I looked around for some trees. Found a couple and harvested them. Went over the crest of a nearby hill and WHAM HUGE FOREST : ) WITH A CAVE RIGHT NEXT TO IT. So, I fucked up that forest by about 4 trees, and built a simple home. Added a door, too(I love forests). Remembered that OH SHIT I NEED COAL, so I went and found some (luckily it was right in the cave)and lit up my house. Then comes nighttime, yada yada. Skeleton almost fucks me up through the door but I hid behind my wall. Then, I got off Minecraft. LOL.

Plans for later: Adding onto home, harvesting wood from the forest, exploring the cave.

kk bai, I'll post again on Thursday, most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment